The blog has been shifted to The Last Word. Kindly update your bookmarks! Thank You! :)
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Hola! Home
Posted at 4:59 PM by Aeris

Ok then...since the 'other member' invited by Piku to join the blog has already put up an intro post of herself, I thought I'd pull up my socks as well. Here goes...
My name is Neha Sinha and I'm in class grade 12 (same as aditya) of Vasant Valley school, New Delhi. Unfortunately, or fortunately, its my last year and school and I'm trying my best to live it up.
I'm really into music and, Aditya will tell you, thats an understatement. There's no particular genre I listen to, but i specially like Rock and Trance. I play the piano and occasionally sing as well (I mean performances...who doesn't sing in the shower everyday?!) . I also like spending time sitting in front of the computer just being jobless or interacting with all my buddies all over the world or listening to music on my Creative SoundBlaster Live! 2.1 (could have got 5.1 but had NO SPACE!). I love watching movies and dont ask me my favorites. I'll just tell you one thing - there's not a single movie that I've disliked till today.
I like dancing too - I go to SDIPA for classes (for more info go to www.sdipa.com but the site sucks - you have been warned)
More about me as a person - well, I'm usually the first person people will call or confide in when they're in trouble. This even includes older people like my mom, my brother, even my moms friends ! I wont say I'm an introvert, but I'm usually quiet in a group - I'm more of a listener and observer.
And i think I'll shut up now before I start sounding like someone putting up their profile for dating services. Speaking of which, you can check my profile for more information :p

I'll sign off with this shameless plus of my very own blog
http://april-ethereal.blogspot.com
enjoy! (or at least try to)

1 Comments:

hey!! thank you so much...its always nice to know that one's work is appreciated . :) YOU of all people would know ;)

By Blogger Aeris, at 11:45 AM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment