The blog has been shifted to The Last Word. Kindly update your bookmarks! Thank You! :)
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
introductory segment Home
Posted at 9:01 PM by Anonymous

Voila- c'est moi! To brief it up, my name is Akanksha Chawla, and, err-- I've just been bestowed with the honour of being a team member of Adi's blog. You could just check out my profile, though, of course, in my opinion that ain't enough. :D I'm really into reading, creative writing and working on my school newsletter (random, I know... sigh)... and you're probably going to be hearing a lot from me henceforth.... so time to SUFFER!
Well, I do look forward to posting in here, and I hope you do too! (I meant reading...)
So, a bientot!

3 Comments:

akkkkiiii...(ur supposed to say jaiiiinnn)...b.o.l with this blog thing...i think its totally wierd...but watever....ur have fun...n thats all that i want...oh n btw AM...i commented..so be happy...neway...muah akki dahling...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM, September 06, 2005  

see, i found you :)
u can run but u can't hide!
this is a nice blog-- so i shd compliment the owner, and im sure i agree with the owner tht ur an "interesting" character... :D
c ya in october... miss ya... lol. and abt A, do better, ma girl.
-Y
Adi: dry kill logic rules... wat other music r u into?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM, September 06, 2005  

ahh... for the lack of what to call you, i'll call you Y, hehe!

well, i listen to all kinds of rock, except bryan adams rock (if you call it rock that is)...

system of a down, LP, LB, slipknot, DKL, RATM, Audioslave, Pink Floyd, G'NR... need i go on!? tell me, cuz i can :P

thanks for stopping by the woods on a damn hot evening

By Blogger Aditya, at 4:20 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment