The blog has been shifted to The Last Word. Kindly update your bookmarks! Thank You! :)
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Ok then Home
Posted at 11:22 AM by Aeris

I've had it with people telling me to update all the time...look at my own blog man! I havent updated at all this month! Normally, I update whenever....
1) I REALLY think i need to write about something
2) When I'm completely jobless
Now the latter is not the case and is not going to be the case till march end because thats when my CLASS 12 BOARD EXAMS end.
Another reason I haven't been updating has already been put up - EXAMS! I'm in the middle of exams here, I dont think I should be sitting here typing this post but then reason number one kicks in.
Now I'm going to stop sounding like a geek because thats the last thing I am.
I have a really close friend. He was in our school - class of 2005 and some misunderstandings and circumstances caused us to drift apart. About a month ago, we talked things out and fixed it, but I've known this guy for almost 3 years..and we lost out on about 7-8 months before we fixed things.
Obviously since so much time was lost out on, I wanted to spend as much time with him as I possibly could (he left for England on Friday night). And I've been doing just that - I talked to him on the phone whenever I can, I've dealt with people calling me up saying "are you ok? because you arent online!" (i used to be online 24/7), I've lied to my parents (something I've never done before, even in my dreams) saying im going downstairs for a walk (while i'm actually gone for a drive with him), I've hardly talked to ANY of my other friends, I havent mailed my brother for days. Jesus! I've even bunked school to be with him! Only God knows how I've managed to study, do all my homework, go for dance class, have math tuitions in the middle of all this.
And then I have people asking me why I dont update my blog!! I think its because I've got other priorities. And its going to stay this way whether you like it or not!

[/rant]

Have a nice day.

3 Comments:

...-;|scary|;-...

By Blogger Aditya, at 1:06 PM, September 20, 2005  

was that directed at MY post then? because i DID mention that you never posted *blushes profusely* i'm SORRY!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM, September 21, 2005  

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 AM, January 26, 2010  

Post a Comment