The blog has been shifted to The Last Word. Kindly update your bookmarks! Thank You! :)
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
uhh... i think that meant me.... Home
Posted at 12:58 PM by Aditya

Well, reading the page I've linked to down there, I am making a solemn vow.From hereon, I shall stick all the proper rules of grammar, punctuations and the fundamental stuff of English, so as to not cause any inconveniance to my readers.

I have been enlightened!

P.S. If any of you see even the slightest mistake, feel free to flame me and let me know about it! Thank you.

Eats, Blogs & Leaves | a must read for wannabe bloggers

2 Comments:

shouldn't it be "if any of you see/observe even the slightest mistake..."? just a query. :P
you asked for it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM, September 21, 2005  

inconvenience is spelled "inconvenience"
sorry for acting like an eddy! :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment