The blog has been shifted to The Last Word. Kindly update your bookmarks! Thank You! :)
Saturday, November 12, 2005
long time, eh? Home
Posted at 6:46 PM by Aditya

Well its been a long time since I put anything here, and I think I owe all you people an explanation. The thing is that my PCs been taken away because of the upcoming boards, and on a shorter note, the end of term exams. But things will change, and they will only change for the better... so keep a lookout.

There is nothing much to add, just that I've really been into the books lately, and really have got no time to kill. Playing the guitar and talking to friends is not killing time, just in case you're wondering. The rest, everyone has the same story this time of the year. Founder's Day coming up, hope you people enjoy it. Messed up dance sequences is really not my idea of entertainment. I'd prefer anything... even Firoz's jabs at playwriting... I'm that desperate.

Anyways, I'll try and sneak in an entry or two here and there sometime, so its really upto you to come and check it up or decide if you wanna spend more time here. I'm killing my site, and by that I mean not putting a lot of effort into it. Enjoy it while the domain name doesn't expire.

Take care people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment